Hey! I’m Sharon. I’m a farm wife & home schooling Mama to four amazing kids; a devoted home cook; a writer; an amateur photographer; a lover of animals, books & football; a total nerd; a beach-dreamer; a Southern soul & a sure-enough perfectionist.
I post about things that are happening on The Farm, about my family, my animals, my hobbies and my passions. I love to share tips, tricks and things I’ve learned in my quest to be the best at, well, everything. 🙂
Here’s what I know for sure:
- Life is beautiful – even when it’s covered in good ‘ole red dirt.
- Husbands and kids and dogs and cows make a day interesting.
- Never underestimate the restorative power of a perfect sunset.
- Write stuff down because someday, someone who loves you will want to know it all.
- Praise God every day for the little moments, because when you look back, you’ll see they really were the biggest moments.